Sabudana Vada Recipe a delicous, healthy Indian Fast recipe! It is often served with spicy green chutney and along with hot chai and is best eaten fresh. Sabudana vadas are crunchy and “melt in the mouth.
- Soaked Sago (sabudana) – 2 cup
- Boiled, peeled and mashed Potato – 1 cup
- Roasted and crushed peanuts – 1 cup
- Curd – 1/2 cup
- Cumin seed – 1 tbs
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbs
- Green chilli chopped – 1 tbs
- Salt to taste
Step – 1 Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Step – 2 Mix the mixture well until it forms together.Pinch lemon sized ball and shape them into vadas. Make all the vadas ready.
Step – 3 Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the vadas on a medium flame till they turn brown in colour from both the sides. Drain on absorbent paper.
Step – 4 Serve hot with fresh curds or green chutney.
- Please feel free to share your suggestions or any other variation of this recipe in the comment section below. Thank you !
- If you like the recipe please like and share it on social network.