- Wheat flour – 3 cups
- Fenugreek leaves (maithi) finely chopped – 1.5 cups
- Turmeric powder – 1 tbs
- Red chilli powder – 1 tbs
- celery seeds (ajwain) – 1/2 tbs
- Oil – 3 tbs
- Salt to taste
Step – 1 Place the whole wheat flour in a bowl, add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, celery seed, salt and mix it well.
Step – 2 Heat the oil in a container, add it to the flour and mix it well.
Step – 4 Add fenugreek leaves (maithi) and knead it into a soft dough using water.
Step – 5 Divide the dough into equal balls and roll out each ball into a round poori.
Step – 6 Heat the oil and deep fry the puri.
Step – 7 Serve hot with chutney, aachar or tomato sauce.
- Please feel free to share your suggestions or any other variation of this recipe in the comment section below. Thank you !
- If you like the recipe please like and share it on social network.